Skyscale News: SkyScale and Bitfusion demonstrate remote GPUs with Elastic AI achieve native performance
Skyscale News: SkyScale Announces Availability of NVIDIA’s Tesla V100 (Volta) GPUs on SkyScale’s Cloud Platform
Features of SkyScale's Accelerated Cloud
- Best-in-class dedicated bare metal systems with up to 16 GPUs per node for the fastest AI & deep learning performance available as a service.
- Scale quickly with Infiniband interconnects & native NVMe SSD drives.
- Containerized & optimized deep learning software, applications & tools.
Best Multi-GPU Cloud Value
- Multi-GPU performance that is *30% faster and 40% lower cost than the fastest offerings of any major cloud provider.
- No hidden fees, surprises, or compromises.
- On demand access and discounts for long-term contracts.
- 2N power redundancy & A+B fully managed power & eco-friendly high-density cabinets.
- 100Gb high availability to seven Tier 1 Internet backbones, each with diverse & redundant connections.
- Affordable 1Gb/10Gb/100Gb transit, transport, & inter-platform connectivity options.
- Direct connect, MPLS, & Point-to-Point services for hybrid clouds available.
- 99.99% network uptime reliability
- Need help? Hotlines facilitate direct access to expertise in complex, deep learning cloud infrastructures, clustering, tuning, data-acceleration, and dense architectures.
- SkyScale’s engineers design highly secure, enterprise-grade private or hybrid clouds to extend your capability or capacity and minimize your capital expense
Security & Compliance
- Industry-leading, SSL A-rated data centers have unmatched physical and cyber security and are optimized for power density, security, compliance, and reliability.
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS, & ITAR compliant.
- SSAE-16 SOC Type 2 reporting.
- NVIDIA authorized Cloud Service Provider, trusted by enterprise and government.
The Benefits of SkyScale vs. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
SkyScale has the fastest and most secure multi-GPU rendering capability on the planet, used by studios, agencies, and artists to cost-effectively produce 3D rendering and animation for major motion films, television, specialty projects (like 3D spherical video for projection), and independent productions.Read more
Simulation is key to financial service firms offering the ability to drive their business faster, with better analytics at lower costs. Top finance applications are GPU-accelerated and can leverage multiple GPUs in a single systemRead more
SkyScale's high performance computing appliances can add tremendous compute power for many oil and gas applications providing up to 16 Tesla P100GPU engines per platform for the World’s Fastest Cloud compute capability.Read more
Image processing, bio informatics, simulations and moreRead more
Molecular dynamics, numerical analytics, physics, weather and climate forecasting and moreRead more
Deep learning, image recognition, autonomous cars, real-time voice translation and moreRead more
Trusted by the world’s leading companies.
SkyScale is the leading provider of cloud-based dedicated bare-metal multi-GPU platforms for the fastest HPC and deep learning performance available as a service anywhere in the world. SkyScale also hosts cutting-edge private and hybrid clouds in their innovative data centers, featuring unmatched reliability, physical and cyber security. SkyScale is an NVIDIA Authorized Cloud Service Provider, and is HIPAA and ITAR compliant.
SkyScale is a Cloud Partnership with One Stop Systems (NASDAQ: OSS)
Want to Chat With a Cloud Pro?
© 2018 SkyScale, LLC